B.A (Hons) Business Management
This course was developed following extensive research and consultation with employers, business groups and students ensure it offers the most relevant and up-to-date material for aspiring professionals.
You will receive a great all-round business education, covering key theories, issues and business functions. You'll learn how products and services are produced, marketed and sold, how people and resources are managed and the impact of the wider business environment.
Duration - 1 Year
- Financial Management
- Critical Skills
- Academic Skills
- Entrepreneurship in Practice
- Innovation and the Sustainable Organization
- Global and Cross Cultural Marketing
- Leadership in Organizations
- The Business Professional
- 3 months optional internship
- Career Opportunities : Business Development Manager, Sales & Marketing Manager, Customer Relationship Officer, Administration Manager